What I Wore


I took a trip to Sacramento last week to see my play sister graduate from High School!! I am so happy for her new transition in life! Here are some quick shots of what I wore. I didn't do the whole photo shoot thing that I usually do, just wanted to show you all what I wore. Click 'Read More' for more photos!








Excuse my eyes in the pic below, my allergies were having a field day in Sac!



FIRST OUTFIT Shirt: Forever 21 | Pants: Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Michael Kors

SECOND OUTFIT Shirt: American Apparel | Vest: Thrift (altered) | Jeans: H&M 

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving the floral top and pants...so soft and feminine.

    www.lacenleopard.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did your sister get her floral skirt from?? Its super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute! hair, outif & makeup just sparked some inspiration

    ReplyDelete