My 25th Birthday!

Hello loves!! I apologize for my lack of posting over the last week. I have been in Washington DC to celebrate my 25th birthday with my loved ones! I am so excited to show you all a glimpse of the fun I had!! To start, here's a little instagram (@JaviciaLeslie) fun:


Click 'Read More' for more photos!

















I never actually took a picture of me in my birthday dress, but the above pic is a little glimpse of it!


My birthday twin and I. We share the exact same birth date!!


For my birthday dinner I wore a sheer black cape dress with a lace strapless bra and black shorts.



I remember when I first graduated college, I said that by the time I'm 25 I would be acting full time while living in Los Angeles. However, when I started working my full time job in DC, I couldn't see myself leaving for anything! Who would have ever thought that I would be typing this in Los Angeles right now?! God really works in mysterious ways. I must say, I look at my circle of loved ones and see how it has shrunk and all I can do is smile. I smile because I know now, that I am surrounded by genuine love!! At 25 I can honestly say that all the trials and tribulations of my past have truly molded me into a spiritual, intelligent, and loving young woman!!  I know I say this ALL THE TIME, but follow your dreams... It creates hope for those around you!

Happy birthday me!

7 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous, it's quit ridiculous! Happy belated birthday and can't wait to see you on the big screens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I love this! You looked gorgeous, I wish I could have been there with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!!! Always follow your dreams and good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete